AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE THEORY OF DARK MATTER:
The Cosmic Force Dynamics Model
Does “dark matter” exist or are there reasons to question the theory? According to this theory, invisible dark matter makes up 27% of all the matter and energy in the universe, and “dark energy” makes up 68%, for a total of 95%. That means that only 5% of the universe is composed of normal visible matter, with the other 95% needed to make computer models fairly representative of the actual universe.
The theory is an attempt to explain the galactic “rotation curve,” the phenomenon that astronomical bodies such as the Sun and most stars travel faster around the center of the Milky Way galaxy than would be predicted by the law of gravity. The presumed cause is extra gravity resulting from invisible dark matter. This theory has been studied for decades, but we have no direct physical evidence to prove its validity. If dark matter does exist, it is not like any other matter and it is reasonable to question its existence and seek alternatives.
My alternative is “The Cosmic Force Dynamics Model,” which I will refer to as “CFD,” an abbreviation for cosmic force dynamics, with the word “model” understood. This model may potentially apply to other areas of physics, such as time dilation and dark energy.
I seek feedback on my ideas, which are for discussion.
The links, which correspond to the topics, are provided below, each with a brief description. In addition, in most cases a horizontal link menu will appear across the top of each and every page. If it does not, you will probably see three horizontal lines on the top right of each page, on which you can click to also show the links. These bars are called a “hamburger” menu and may possibly result from web pages being reduced in size by small machines and/or certain email servers.
Gravity (link also at top of page)This page describes how CFD explains the gravity of the earth and other planets.
Galaxies (link also at top of page)The centerpiece of the model uses the Gravity page above to explain the galactic rotation curve by demonstrating that the Milky Way can be regarded as an enormous low-density object similar to a planet. This concept can be extended to other galaxies and the expansion of the universe as a whole.
DataThis data provides support for CFD.
Time DilationThis page concentrates on gravitational time dilation as is related to the “GPS,” the Global Positioning System.
UAPS/UFOs “UAPs” (unidentified aerial phenomena) the government’s designation of “UFOs” (unidentified flying objects) have been in the news. This short essay focuses on how the CFD model may apply to one of the compelling reported phenomena, the abrupt shifting of direction by these objects.
SummaryThis section provides a brief recap and hints at possible extensions of the theory.
About MeMy background and the origin of the name of this URL, “simconcepts.”
LegalThis contains both a Disclaimer and a Copyright Statement.